We offer classes in a diverse range of curriculum from the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD), Australian Teachers of Dance (ATOD) and Acrobatic Arts encompassing; ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, contemporary, acrobatics and musical theatre.
It is the belief of the Director and the ethos of our school to provide a quality dance education that will encompass both the mental and physical aspects of dance. We wish to instil a sense of pride and encourage lifelong learning in our students and offer the essential support and care to allow freedom of expression and exploration of their own inner creativity.
To read more about our director click here.
Come and join the QPA Family!
- Providing a safe, caring and nurturing environment
- Form strong bonds with peers and teachers
- Open and strong communication between staff and families
- Learn a strong technical foundation from positive encouragement
- Develop a life long passion for the performing arts
- 5 air conditioned, fully equipped studios
- Parents lounge area in reception, separate male and female amenities and kitchenette for student use
- Performance opportunities in both competitive and non competitive environments in addition to annual concert